Book your Times of India Newspaper Classified Ads Instantly Online :
Online Newspaper Ad Booking | Lowest Ad Rates | Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages | Instant Confirmation & Release
Frequently Asked Questions
The rates for classified ads in Times of India vary depending on location and type of classified ad. Classified ads are of two types:
Classified Text Ads are simple text advertisements and are charged according to the number of words and the number of lines used. Classified text ads also include the option to add enhancements, for which extra charges apply. The enhancements you can choose from are:
- Background colours
- Tick marks
Classified Display Ads include richer formatting for text advertisements. These advertisements are charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied. Classified display ads include:
- A variety of fonts
- Images and graphics
Booking your ads in Times of India through Adeaction.com is quick and hassle-free. Just follow these simple steps to get your ad published in Times of India:
- Select Newspaper
From our list of available newspapers, select the newspaper you wish to advertise in.
- Select Category
Select the category of advertisement you want to book.
- Select Ad Type and Location
Choose between classified text ads and classified display ads and select the location for your ad.
- Select Preferences
If you have any preferences or special requirements, do let us know in the panel provided.
- Write Your Ad
Compose the text for your classified ad, and enhance with borders or background colours if you wish, and check the preview of your ad.
- Select Dates and Make Payment
Select the dates and the duration for which you want your ad to run, and proceed towards the payment section. Once you have made your payment, you will receive an instant email confirming that your payment has been made.
- Receive Invoice
Upon successful payment for your classified ad, you will receive an invoice with the full details of the ad you have booked with us.
Composing your classified on our platform is extremely easy and quick. For your convenience, we have included some sample ads for you to refer to in case you need help composing your ad. Here are some of our recommendations to help you make your classified ad get noticed by your target audience:
- Make Your Headline Stand Out
They say first impressions make the biggest impact, and your headline is what your readers shall first see. It is therefore essential to capture the attention of your readers with an attention-grabbing headline.
- Write a Captivating Message
Having attracted your reader’s attention, now you must tell them what you are offering. Be crisp and concise, and make your ad content highly targeted to your target audience.
- Provide a Convincing Call to Action
Make sure you include a call to action in your ad copy. A call to action is what you want your readers to do after reading your ad. Keep your call to action clear and simple.
Why advertise in Times of India Classified?
The Times of India serves as the best platform for booking classified advertisements due to its wide coverage and popularity. Here’s why publishing your advertisement in Times of India classified has the obvious edge over other publications:
- Extensive reach: The Times of India spans every corner of the country covering over 35 major cities and towns and also has regional editions for the same.
- Low cost of Advertising: The most popular media platform of the country has the most modest ad charges especially when you consider its massive outreach. The costs are as low as Rs 190 per 5 lines.
- High brand equity: It has a loyal readership base and its brand equity makes it an ideal portal for booking your classified advertisements.
- Ease of personalisation: Publishing in the Times of India allows you to get striking ads with various customization tools to garner attention for your classified ads. Thus, booking a TOI classified ad opens various doors for your business or product.
- Guaranteed results: Having a wide coverage and an immensely diversified readership, classified ads published in Times of India are sure to reap desired and positive results for every kind of buying and selling requirement.
How to Book Classified Ad in Times of India Newspaper ?
Now easily place your classified and display ads in Times of India newspaper via our 3 step booking process:
- Select Ad Type, Newspaper & Location: Select Classified Text or Classified Display Ad as per your requirement. Choose the preferred editions or pullouts under Times of India to view the corresponding ad charges. Select the edition or classified advertisement package based on your budget.
- Compose Ad: Compose your Ad with the help of our samples or seek expert advice from Adeaction.com team. Times of India gives you the scope to use enhancements like bold, colour change and tick marks for higher visibility that eventually converts to a better response for your classified newspaper ad.
- Select Date & Make Payment: Select the release date(s) and after that preview the booking details. Once finalized, proceed to make payment by any online/offline modes to confirm your TOI classified advertisement booking.
Book your Times of India Classified advertisements with the greatest ease with Adeaction.com! We are India’s largest online ad booking service providers, having an experience of 30 years in the field of Newspaper ads. We have been recognized and accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S). You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, Announcements and so on at discounted rates on Times of India via Adeaction.com. Now, let us elaborate the various ad booking formats through which you can book ads instantly!
Classified Text Ads: Text advertisements are the simplest form of newspaper classified advertising. Times of India classified text ads are simple run-on line ads which can be enhanced with the help of online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colours etc. that can be easily done through the TOI advertisement page on our website. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the newspaper ad and hence you should be careful to use limited content for maximum effect. You can book your TOI classified ad as per your choice of category, location or even specialized Times of India supplements or pullouts like Economic Times ads, Times Obituary or the Sunday special edition for matrimonial ads.
Classified Display Ads: Display Classified ads, also known as column ads are a little more expensive than Text ads.These advertisements can be customized by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. TOI classified display ads can be published in coloured as well as Black and White format. Not only can you compose your Times Classified Display ad online with our pre designed templates but also upload your personally composed ad.
Display Ads: If you are willing to spend on the higher side, Display ads are the most elaborate and attractive form of advertising. Such advertisements have a great potential for creativity. Choosing Adeaction.com to book display ad on Times of India allows expert advertisers to upload the design of their advertisement in PDF/ JPEG/ EPS format and simply specify their requirements.
Advertise Times of India Classified Ad Online Instantly !
About Times of India
With a readership of over 7.59 million, The Times of India is the leading English daily in India and among the top 10 newspapers in the world. It covers news reports across all sections possible including National and International current affairs, sports, business, entertainment, technology, science, health, and fitness. Classified advertisements in Times of India would be an astute decision owing to the humongous circulation of 3.3 million of the same in the country. Times of India classified advertisements help in garnering maximum returns on investment for businesses and individuals, helping them to reach out to their target audience effectively.