Navratri & Happy Diwali 2020: Best Wishes, Messages, SMS, Images, Wallpapers, Quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status.
Diwali Wish SMS
1. May these fireworks burn away all our troubles, problems and sorrows, and may these light up our life with happiness, joy, and peace this wonderful Diwali.
2. May this Diwali, come up with beautiful beginnings,
Fresh hopes, bright days and new dreams,
Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali.
3. Just like the colours of rangoli, hope this Diwali brings new smiles,
undiscovered avenues, and different perspective and unbound happiness.
Have a wonderful Diwali and a great New Year!
4. Let’s celebrate the festival in the true sense by spreading joy and light up the world of others.
Have a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali!
5. With the shining of diyas and the echoes of the chants, may prosperity and happiness of this festival of lights fill our lives.
6. Hope the festival of lights brings your way bright sparkles of peace, contentment, joy, and happiness which stays with you throughout this year and also in the years to come. May the lamp of joy remain illuminated in your life now and forever. Have a joyous Diwali!
This Diwali let us give thanks for all we hold dear
Our health, our family, our friends and
to the grace of God which never ends.
8. May the beauty of Deepavali season
Fill your home with happiness,
And may the coming year,
Provide you with all that brings you joy!
9. Happiness is in the air because it is the ambience of Diwali, which is everywhere. Shower love, care, and joy on everyone you meet. Rejoice on this blessed occasion and spread sparkles of peace and goodwill. Have a Happy Diwali!
Diwali is the festival of lights and joy,
Let us welcome Lord Rama with rangoli,
Diyas and candles Happy Diwali to you and your Family
Dussehra Wish SMS
1. Happy Dussehra
2. May this Dussehra burn all your worries with Ravana and bring you and your family loads of happiness.
3. Let us come together to celebrate the victory of good over evil on this auspicious day.
4. Best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra, to all of my near and dear once.
5. May Shri Ramji give you all happiness and love to your family. Happy Dussehra to all.
6. May the victory of Good over Evil inspire u towards your own victories.
7. On this special Day,
As we Celebrate valor & courage,
Triumph of good over evil,
wish you success & happiness in
Everything you do…
8. Jai Shree Ram
May god shower his
Choicest Blessings on you and
You win over every Hurdle in Life!
9. Long experience the convention of Hindu society,
as the eras have cruised by,
Hindu society is getting more grounded and more grounded lets keep it up.
10. A time for celebration,
A time for victory of good over bad,
A time when world see the
Example of power of good.
Let us continue the same
11. Dushehara is festival of victory on bad elements in our lives.
12. Jai Siyaram, Wish u success and happiness in everything u do!
13. May all the tensions in your life burn along with the effigy or Ravan. May you be satisfied and happy ever.
14. May your troubles
burst away like the
and your happiness